Sunday, August 10, 2014

10 Top Tips to Increase Your Twitter Follower Engagement.















I'm more than into researching old and new marketing techniques as many already know and what I found today is definitely something I have to share with you!

I strongly recommend that all my Power Of One friends implement these tactics on a daily basis to gain more business clients. It does work and doesn't take much time to implement.

As taken from one of my favorite social sites "SocialMediaExaminer" and written by Neil Patel, here are 10 Top Tips to Increase Your Twitter Follower Engagement.

  1. Keep Tweets Under 110 Characters.
  2. Tweet During Daytime Hours.
  3. Tweet on Saturday and Sunday.
  4. Share Images.
  5. Ask for Retweets
  6. Use Hashtags.
  7. Include Links.
  8. Stay Away From Lifestyle Tweets.
  9. Use Strong Calls to Action.
  10. Send One to Four Tweets a Day.

I'm not even going to try to get more detailed on how to implement these tactics since Neil does an excellent job of showing that himself. All I can add is this - "Too Much Help For Those Who Market With Twitter. Guaranteed not to disappoint."

Learn all the ins-and-outs on how to get it done properly through this link then come back and let me know what you think!

Tweet: Join our blog or just get email updates for good marketing tips and best business practices. http://ctt.ec/4px6c+

3 comments:

Judi Singleton said...

I don't think I could remember to go and post to twitter 4 times a day. But I do like Twitter and have met some really good network people there. I enjoy the short posts.
Judi Singletonhttp://journal.bejewelu.us

Maurice Bernier said...

Thanks for stopping in and leaving your feedback Judi. It's like developing a habit which eventually becomes routine and your results get better over time.

Best wishes for a great day to you and yours! :)

Dimgba Chibuikem said...

i found your article quite helpful, sir.. i am very grateful. my blog is www.thegoldenliving.com, any assistance with traffic will be greatly appreciated