Friday, July 11, 2014

New Blog Post: LinkedIn New Publishing Feature Is A Must Have Business Tool.

It was June 26, 2013 when I received an email from LinkedIn with the subject line "Congrats Maurice! You're invited to publish on LinkedIn"

Oh well I said. I might as well go check it out since I might learn something that we can all use to grow our Power Of One business.

That same day, I ended up publishing this post titled: "Top Tips: Why You Don't Want To Be An Average Joe Affiliate."

The results have been simply amazing since once again I found myself nos. 2 on Googles first page out of 508 Million results. It is now in nos. 9 under the search term "top tips".

To date, I've received 286 views - 11 LinkedIn Likes - 28 LinkedIn shares and 8 G+ shares.

Why I'm sharing this with you is as follows:
I now have a new promotion post which I can go Tweet - Post to Facebook groups - Point too from my blog and share with all my contacts. As often as I like!

At the beginning of June, I had less than 500 connections on LinkedIn and now I have over 630 connections and no less than 735 followers of my published LinkedIn posts. Keep in mind that I've only written two!

While I've been taking it easy this Summer and not creating new videos to add to the MMC (Master Marketers Course) in my program Power Of One, I have still been busy within the LinkedIn community. The simple reason being that it is way too valuable a resource to ignore!

Before I end this post, it would be unprofessional of me not to acknowledge the person responsible for opening my eyes to what I've been missing over the past few years with LinkedIn.

My thanks go out to Melonie Dodaro for inviting me to one of her conference calls which I attended and will never regret doing so.

I consider Melonie to be the very best consultant you'll find for building your business through LinkedIn.

She has a best selling low cost book on Amazon called the LinkedIn Code which after reading, I'm sure you will understand why I have no problem promoting her. If you're interested in checking out her reviews or purchasing her book, just click on the image below.

If you'd like to learn more about Melonie on LinkedIn, just visit her profile Here.

To sum it all up as a "Moral of The Story."

To grow your business and online presence, you have to seek out professionals related to your chosen niche who can help you get to where you want to end up. The new LinkedIn Publishing feature will definitely contribute to that in a highly effective manner.

As usual, your comments and links are more than welcome!
Tweet: Join our blog or just get email updates for good marketing tips and best business practices. http://ctt.ec/4px6c+

10 comments:

Melonie Dodaro said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me in your blog Maurice!

Maurice Bernier said...

You're very welcome Melonie.

After everything you've taught me about LinkedIn, this is the least I could do.

Garry Stretch said...

Maurice you are always finding ways for members to help their business grow. Thanks for all your hard work.

Maurice Bernier said...

You're very welcome Garry!

My parents always taught me that hard work pays off if we persist. Finding new ways to help members isn't really a problem thanks to professionals like Melonie and the rate at which the Internet changes every day.

Because of the latter, I have a feeling the best is yet to be discovered.

Keith Flaherty said...

I took your advice and connected with Melonie. I also blogged your blog.

Maurice Bernier said...

Way to go Keith. If you get the chance to attend one of her web conferences, I know you'll get a lot out of it with regards to LinkedIn. Especially for the proper set up of your profile.

Not sure what you mean about blogging my blog but knowing you, it can't be a bad thing. :)

Thanks for stopping in Keith.

Keith Flaherty said...

I clicked the link below your blog and contected it to my blog and posted.

Maurice Bernier said...

Okay Keith, I get it now. Building a back link is good so that should help.

Thanks for the clarification! :)

Rolf Anthony said...

I didn't now that this even existed. Thank you so much for bringing it up to me. I have to give this a try.

Maurice Bernier said...

You're welcome Rolf.

Come back and share one of your new LinkedIn articles if you like once you have it or them completed. I'll be happy to share them on Twitter for you which should help get you more notice!