Friday, March 7, 2014

Secret Revealed. Two Keyword Phrases I Use With Google Alerts to Find My Best Marketing Tips to Drive Traffic to My Websites

I've said it on this blog before. Google Alerts is a great place to get marketing tips. One tip I recently received was "5 Things Hollywood Can Teach You About Better Content Marketing by Matthew Kumin."

Not only did I learn great new information on marketing but by simply leaving my comment in this article, I did some marketing of my own by creating a back link to my blog. Below is a great image example that shows some traffic I received today from Discus & Clicknewz by using this advertising technique.



I felt it necessary to add that image since I just finished a good round of dicussions with a Linkedin member who belongs to the same group I do. His argument over the last two days was in reference to my blog post on Feb. 28 titled "How To Use Google Alerts, Linkedin & Pinterest To Find Top Trending Marketing Tips For Advertising Your Product, Affiliate Product Or Service  - Bonus Images With Marketing Examples Included."

He stated that he understood getting traffic from Linkedin and Pinterest but wanted to know more about how traffic comes from Google Alerts. Besides the conversation we had in that discussion, he will now be able to come here and see the proof for himself.

Those of you who know me well, know that I can always back up what I say and this is one great method of doing that. Anyway, the discussion I think ended today and he now understands what I was trying to express. I guess I will know better tomorrow! :)

Getting back to the topic at hand which is the two keyword phrases I use with Google Alerts to find my best marketing tips to drive traffic to my websites; Here they are!

  1. Marketing Tips.
  2. Advertising Tips.

Simply enter those two phrases in the search bar and you will be getting the same tips I do from them on a daily basis. Of course I have a few more but, I can't tell you all my secrets or you might stop coming here. :)

Just experiment with your word searches and I guarantee you will find something that will work for you.

Don't forget to leave your own comment and link below to start getting traffic to your website of choice. I'd love to hear what you think and will respond to all.

Knowledge is a good thing. Agree or Disagree?



11 comments:

Garry Stretch said...

Thanks for the tips Maurice this is an time saver for sure, instead of hours scouring the net everything issent straight to your email. good stuff
Garry

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon
it ;) I am goin to come back yet again snce I saved as a favorite it.
Money and freedom iis the greatest way to change, mmay
you be rich and continue to help othe people.


Check out my blog post woodbury Real estate agents commission

Maurice Bernier said...

I'm glad you like it Anonymous and thanks for the well wishes. Instead of bookmarking the page, all you had to do was subscribe to my free email updates. Then you wouldn't miss anything as you would get all my new blog posts delivered right to your inbox.

This would save you time by not having to return and check to see what's new.

Make it a great day and thanks again for your well wishes! :)

Maurice

Anonymous said...

Hey there would yoou minԀ letting me knߋѡ whiсh hostіng company you're սsinց?
I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers
and I must say this blog loads ɑ lot faster then
most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a
fair price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

Feel free to visit my web page - woolrich jakke pris

Alex Agase said...

The concept of your post is extremely unique which is a good element in
driving more visitors to read your site.I even told my friends to check out
your blog and in fact your blog is already bookmarked on my computer.

Visit this link if you are a dentist: Online marketing for dentist by Solution21 Company.

Maurice Bernier said...

Thanks for the kind words Alex and Anonymous, this is just a Blogger platform hosted by Google but I have my main business hosted with Zoothost and my website loads 80% faster than other online websites. here is the link if you want to check them out: http://bit.ly/greatwebhost

My best wishes for a great day to you both and thanks for stopping in! :)

Rosalind Gardner said...

Hi Maurice,

I found your site through your comment on Lynn Terry's site.

Just thought you might like to know that you are responding to spam comments. Check out the links they leave - it's a great clue.

I'd remove those comments and others like those if you don't want to be penalized by Google for linking out to spam sites.

Cheers,
Rosalind Gardner
http://netprofitstoday.com

Maurice Bernier said...

I'm not sure how you're coming to this conclusion Rosalind. My comment was left through the comment box of her site so how can this be seen by Google as spam?

They might not like what I have to say to support her argument but that's too bad for them. It was Lynn that sent me the link to that post so I don't get why anything would be wrong with it.

Thanks for looking after me though. If you have anything further to add, please do so I might get enlightened.

F5M said...

I have been with Maurice since 2008 and find him to be upright in his business practices. I recommend to anyone this
power of one program. Jerry
http://tinyurl.com/7u78dbx

Maurice Bernier said...

Well Jerry, that's twice in one day where you've placed a huge smile on my face.

I thank you sincerely for your kind words, endorsement and the kind email you sent in this morning.

May God bless you, yours, and helps you all to surpass any limits that might stand in your way during life's process!

Thanks again my friend. :)

Maurice Bernier said...

Pardon my grammar but that bold sentence just doesn't look right does it?

How about this instead?

Jerry, may God Bless you & yours with best wishes that he helps you all to surpass any limits that might stand in your way during life's prcoess!

And in my own best wish!

May God keep me from doing these major grammar screw ups in the future!

PS:
"If you can't laugh at yourself, don't laugh at others!"