LinkedIn recently introduced a fantastic feature which will definitely help more bloggers and authors of all kinds get more recognized as a professional writer worldwide. This new Blog will present my top tips with step by step instructions on how to make this happen for you.
- Go to your blogs and add your favorite posts, especially monetized posts to your LinkedIn profile under your publications section.
- Go to your websites if you've created any and add your best information which stands out to promote your product or opportunity.
- Go to your press releases and do the same if you have any.
- Post a minimum of 3 daily until you've reached the maximum allowed by LinkedIn.
- Ping it to let the search engines now that your LinkedIn profile has been updated about once monthly with tools like Pingler or Pingomatic.
- It is very important that you "Do Not Ping" unless new information has been added from the previous month.
- Login to LinkedIn and go to your "Profile Edit" page.
- Scroll down until you see the "Publications" feature and click on the +Add link.
- Enter the title of your publication (Blog post article, Press release title or Website info. page name).
- Under the "Publication/Publisher" field, enter the platform name where you created your written piece ( For my blog I use http://tpooi4lworkfromhome.blogspot.com/, my press releases - PRLog Press Release Distribution or IBO AUTHENTIC CONTENT Press Release and the info. website as stated above would be the "title" of your page).
- Fill out the 'Publication Date" field with the exact date you created and released your written work.
- Enter the actual URL of where your written piece is located so visitors can go to it.
- Under "Author(s)", it is very important that you give credit to all who helped with the creation of your article (If you are the only author, then that's even better).
- In the "Description" field, take a paragraph or 2 from the beginning of your article and add that.
- Click on "Save" and that's all there is to it.
Simply "Right Click" on any of my Twitter feed links below to open them in a new Tab or Window and enjoy!