Sunday, July 28, 2013

We've Made Some Changes To Our New Blog: New Marketing Tools And Power Of One Friends Are Waiting For You.


Summary:
Below is an explanation of some slight changes that we have just made to our new blog. You will be able to gain access to a very special suite of marketing tools and also get the chance to meet some of my Power Of One friends by reading on.

We are constantly looking for ways to improve our new blog by attempting to give readers the best methods possible to successfully work from home and create a good passive income.

Today I made some slight changes to enhance this blog by adding more visuals and also from now on and with every post, you will be able to see some programs I personally recommend through my New Twitter Feed. Now all anyone has to do to visit my links from the feed is "Right Click" on the links and open in a new tab or window. Pretty cool hugh? :)

If you would like your own personal Twitter feed for your blog or website, just click on the words Widgetquik at the bottom right hand corner of my feed.

This new tool by Widgetquik could very well help you get sign-ups to all your chosen work from home programs that you are involved with.

Also at top right of the sidebar, you will notice that I have added the beautiful Phoenix image. This is also the logo image I use on all my Power Of One websites. The image is specially linked to some of my Power Of One friends websites to help them grow their businesses.

By clicking on the image and if you like what you see, you will be supporting my program affiliates as well as our New Profit Revenue Share Program which I just re-invented in November of last year.

That is only if you choose to join us of course. Did you know that even Free members can earn in my program?

Go ahead and Put Me To The Test. I promise not to disappoint you!

Hope you like the new features enough to let me know what you think! :)

Maurice Bernier 

No comments: