Friday, October 19, 2012

Work From Home? How to Get The Best Results With IBOtoolbox Banner Advertising.







Maybe our title should read "Get Rid Of Your IBOtoolbox Banner Ads Quickly or Slowly For a More Targeted Response?"

By now those of you who apply my tips and tutorials, will already be IBOtoolbox members. If you are, you will have first set up your profile with the links you want advertised and then gone on to find what I call "Heavy Hitter" associates by sending out invites.

Once you find these heavy hitters, comment on their posts and do a few PRs as my new friend Brian suggested in his comment on my last blog post.

The heavy hitters are listed in the left column of the IBO "Dashboard" and you can also tell who they are by visiting their profile pages. Just visit their profiles, scroll down and see how many associates they have. I like to choose those with over 1,000 mainly but I do also accept invites from those with less who are requesting to connect with me. This is just plain courtesy and good spirit.

On to Getting the Most for Your Banner Ads!

First you need to know how to get banner ad credits. You actually get some every time you login, post a press release, read their newsletter to retrieve credit codes, or you can purchase them. You can do your own homework on how IBO advertising works by simply logging in and clicking on the video tutorial "Advertising on IBOtoolbox Overview" located by scrolling down the dashboard on the right hand side.

Now once you've built up some credits, you can place your banner ads. Minimum of 100 credits must be used which gives you 500 impressions in IBOtoolbox. You then will have a choice on how you want to run your banner ads as follows:

Banner Placement:

  • IBOtoolbox Top (** 5 impressions per view)
  • MY IBOsocial Profile
  • OTHERS IBOsocial profile
  • IBOsocial.com (HUB)
  • IBOjunction.com
  • IBOtoolboxnews.com

I always choose "My IBOsocial profile". The reason for this being that I want more targeted visitors who are already interested in learning more about me.

Then you will be given a choice on how fast you want your banner ads displayed:

  • Fast
  • Default
  • Slow
  • Very Slow

I always chose "Slow" so my credits last longer and I will have a chance to build up more for free.

Last week I was averaging about an 10.7% CTR (ClickThru Rate) for the 3 sites I was advertising which can be viewed in the image below. My calculations are as follows;

  • 3 sites divided by a total of 28% CTR.
  • 3/.28 = 10.7%
















I'm not a math genious so if you find fault with my calculations, please do leave a comment so I can learn something myself. :)

So now you know how I do it and once put into practice, you should start seeing the same results yourself.

Was this post helpful? Maybe it wasn't and you have something you'd like to share. There are two ways of doing this on this blog.

1) Leave your comment and link below.

2) Send me a blog post on the same topic or any other for that matter with a brief description of yourself and I'll post it in my "Featured Guest Posts" link above. Just send your post to email address: mojo.bernier@gmail.com with subject line "Featured post request". Once approved, I'll email you back with a date yowill be added and you can send your contacts here to view it as well.

All my best to you and yours,

10 comments:

Brian Walker said...

Maurice, I love your step by step approach to helping others. This kind of stuff is lacking where people are just starting out and simply promoting without learning. Thanks for your efforts@

Brian Walker said...

By the way, another 15% increase in visitors today from my comments yeaterday and by adding associates. Yep, this is working. Thanks again.

Garry Stretch said...

Maurice I have been thinking about where the best place to put banners was and your positioning makes perfect sense as usual.
Thanks as always

Maurice Bernier said...

No problem Garry. You're very welcome. Thank You for stopping in!

Maybe you can come back and give us an update sometime on how it's working for you. Maybe add some results of your own or send me a profile article with some links so I can add you to the "Guest Post" link at the top. I'm kind of surprised nobody seems to be sending those.

What I'm actually trying to do is get all my TPOOI4L friends featured before anyone else but, I guess I'll take them as they come whether it's TPOOI4L or whoever besides Harold that takes advantage of the offer I've made.

Anyway Garry, I hope you got settled into your new house okay and that everything is going well for you!

Catch you on the rebound my friend & thanks again for stopping by.

Maurice Bernier said...

Fresh from IBOtoolbox Admin just this very minute!

Here's a letter that you can all use to send to your new associates that will not only help them get started with IBO but also help you start building that "network relationship" with other members.

Welcome to IBOtoolbox, you are going to love it here! Let’s keep this really simple! The first thing you are going to want to do is complete your profile. This is your first step to unlocking many free tools for your business. IBOtoolbox rewards you with 100 credits (500 ads) to advertise your business just for completing 3 easy tasks!

To get your 100 starter credits, click on profile at the top right of your dashboard:

1. Change your profile image
2. Update your geographic info
3. Add your business info

Once complete, return to the dashboard and your credits will be issued!

If you have any questions, please click on Help, in the top right corner. There you will see instructional videos and how to documents, as well as our support ticket system.

Help us spread the word about IBO and everyone wins!! You can find your invite links and banners to promote IBOtoolbox by clicking on IBOtools, at the top of the dashboard, and then scrolling down and click Show Links and Banners.

Have a great IBO day and we wish you much success!

Kris Karafotas
IBOtoolbox member Admin
http://www.ibosocial.com/incomenetwork

John Gaddis said...

Thanks for the tip on banner ads. I see the power of Ibotools and I am still new to the site. Thanks again.

John Gaddis
http://ibourl.com/1a7l

Maurice Bernier said...

You're very welcome John. I'm glad you stopped in. It's always nice to see someone appreciate what you try to do for others. Best wishes to you and yours for a very Merry Christmas!

Chris said...

Hi Maurice, I have found yout blog during some research of F5m-MC and the TBOOI4L opportunity.
I will use your tips to show new future prospects the real earning potential of both programs. Thanks for your efforts!

Sincerely

Chris
http://ibourl.com/1czr

Maurice Bernier said...

That's great to hear Chris but TBOOI4L should be TPOOI4L. lol

All my best to you and yours for a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Maurice

Mark Anthony said...

Trust me, I am a really good writer but your blog is the ultimate. It comes out clean and fresh, with no-nonsense writing. Looking forward to more such blogs from your side. Can you send me other blog links that you have posted? My profile is available at awesome ui template, freelance jobs online. I have earned my share of money too! I am a top rated seller at these marketplaces. Feels good.