Yep! I'm definitley getting into "Girl Power".
Now that you've hopefully watched the video, you may understand why I'm so excited about my new mentor. As I just recently found out, it turns out that Ali is in the same business as we all are and she delivers "Presentations That Educate, Inspire Action, and Absolutely Rock the House"!
Don't think so? Watch this!
So Why Ali All Of A Sudden?
Duh? Let me see! (Nope. I better not go there. :)
Sorry but what can I say except that I'm French!
To be absolutely forth coming, it's simply because of an accident caused by my email when I received a JV launch invite from her for her new "Thrive" launch currently scheduled for Monday, September 10th 2012. As you know, I don't participate in trading my member email lists and this isn't happening now either. To think that I almost deleted that email.
In fact to be a part of Ali, you can't send out bulk emails according to her terms. I have recently sent her a support ticket however to find out if I can promote to existing contacts - opted in contacts and I'm still waiting to hear back on that one.
So What's So Special About This Phenom?
Ali Brown has been in our line of business (network marketing) since 1999 where she started out with a simple Newsletter of all things. She has since become one of women's most trusted mentors as a small business consultant and coach.
Her systems and training techniques are easily duplicatable and can be applied to any online or offline business in existence today. Just by scanning her website on the outside, I learned one hell of a lot. Now I can only imagine what's waiting for me on the inside.
You know what?
Here it is in a nutshell:
If Ali Brown is good enough for "ABC's Secret Millionaire", she's definitely someone I want to learn from and follow!
Just look at her list of speaking engagements:
- September 23 - 24, 2012: Long Beach, Calif.
- California Women's Conference 2012 – Featured Speaker
- October 5-7, 2012: Los Angeles, Calif.
- Passion, Poise, and Power — Featured Speaker
- October 15-16, 2012: Bismarck, N.D.
- Center for Technology & Business Women's Business Summit — Keynote Speaker
- October 18, 2012: San Francisco, Calif.
- The Academy of Dental Management Consultants (ADMC) Annual Meeting—Featured Speaker
- November 8 - 12, 2012: Nashville, Tenn.
- GKIC InfoSummit—Featured Speaker
- November 14 - 18, 2012: Palm Springs, Calif.
- Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forum – Attending (Invitation Only)
I simply love this lady's power to speak and inspire. Can you tell? :)
So now I have a question for you.
Are you still asking yourself ; "So Why Ali All Of A Sudden"?
If you now understand why I welcome you all to join us both, in our efforts to bring you your own success story!
Your Comments are welcome as specified in our rules tab above and will be immediately accepted.